Tuesday, October 13, 2009

My day with lo-pan

One fine day my mother decided to take my brother and i to the movies, We arrived at theatre got our popcorn and there it was, Big trouble in little china. I know this movie is probably considered a cheesefest but my brother and i loved it, I didn't know what quite to expect, but what i got was a crazy tale of kung-fu / sorcery that boggled the senses, Now add Kurt russell and director John carpenter with his crazy music score and to me, That's a all time winner. Man, we were excited, we laughed and and made chop socky noises all thruout the movie, It's a shame there was only about two other people in the theatre.


When i saw these characters for the first time i thought it was the best thing ever, And yeah, That guy from mortal kombat was definitely inspired by this movie.

No comments: