Sunday, August 17, 2008

The artist formally known as

I couldn't draw for the life of me, I wasn't artistic as a kid, I don't have any scribble art laying around from when i was a kid because i never did any, I had hobbies but art was not one of them, When i was in high school i actually failed my art course, i didn't know how to put 2 lines together to save my life, In my teens i was going thru changes, which is normal, I needed an output and i started doodling,Trying to think of things to draw, my friends were artists and they gave me that push to keep it up, my drawings were aweful, i give my friends credit, they supported me all the way even thought my art sucked,Oh damn, my art was so bad, just take a look.Suckage..



I tried so hard but to no avail, maybe because i never had lessons, My art wasn't getting better, I had a bad break up from a relationship and everything changed (i was 20 at the time), I started to paint and draw, everything came out pretty solid, It was suprising to me because it was a night and day difference, I'm not ever going to say i'm the best or even good, but it helped me out. I won't post a ton of drawings but i'll just put the latest one.all of my other artwork can be seen here.



And now for the artist formally known asThe title doesn't lie!!

No comments: